You probably just got engaged and are looking for the perfect Atlanta Wedding Venues! There are so many to choose from, it can get super overwhelming. Don’t stress, these are the BEST Atlanta (and surrounding areas) Wedding Venues you must check out in 2021! There are so many different styles and looks, you will definitely find something you love!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Atlanta Wedding Venues with Land + Gorgeous Views:
2. Heartwood Acres – a modern take on the barn venue. All white ceremony and reception space with all the modern touches.
3. Juliette Chapel – Perfect for very intimate or micro-weddings. A tiny little space in Dahlonega that’s perfect for couples who want to keep things on the simpler side.
4. Cenita Vineyards – If you are looking for a gorgeous vineyard view, look no further. The views are breathtaking, the venue is mostly outdoors, and the photo opportunities are endless.
5. Barn South – A modern, minimal take on a barn venue. Lots of land, extremely tall ceilings, all white walls, an outdoor ceremony space, and an Airstream in the back.
6. Koury Farms – A more modern take on a barn wedding. Simple and classic on the inside with all white walls. Great for more intimate weddings.
7. Splendor Mountain – If you are looking for gorgeous mountain views, this is your venue!
Atlanta Wedding Venues with Gardens + Charm:
8. Meadowlark 1939 – One of the most beautiful garden venues in Georgia. This venue is pure magic and feels like a fairytale.
9. Summerour Studios – The outside feels like you are in the secret garden and the inside is nothing short of gorgeous. The best part is the grand staircase into the ceremony and reception space.
10. Flint Hill – A gorgeous historic white home in charming downtown Norcross, GA that is full of character. Perfect for a smaller wedding.
11. 255 Milledge – One of the most beautiful historic homes in downtown Athens, GA. Ceremony in the backyard gardens, reception under the most breathtaking tent, and cocktail hour inside the historic home.
12. Atlanta Botanical Gardens – If you want a garden wedding, then go all out and get married at the Botanical Gardens!
Atlanta Wedding Venues with Modern + Industrial Vibes:
13. Ambient + Studio – The coolest all white industrial space. Can leave it as simple or go as all out as you want with this one.
14. The Stave Room – Minimal and very cool. This venue has lots of space and a great vibe.
15. Monday Night Brewing – A really fun venue that can be a mix of indoor and outdoor. Perfect for the couple that wants to have a good time!
16. The Westside Warehouse – Lots of white, lots of space. A great place to make your own.
17. Upstairs Atlanta – The perfect all white, industrial space for the couple that wants to keep their wedding a little more intimate.
Atlanta Wedding Venues that are Unique + Quirky:
18. Hotel Clermont – If you’re looking for the perfect vintage hotel vibe, look no further! This is the coolest hotel in Atlanta. It’s perfect for very small weddings or elopements, and it is also the perfect getting ready space.
19. Wylie Hotel – A great take on a vintage and modern collaboration for this hotel. Perfect for very intimate weddings or elopements.
20. Dekalb County Courthouse – Didn’t think a courthouse could be breathtaking? Think again. This is one of the most elegant spaces in Atlanta.
21. Air BNB – Did you know a lot of brides are renting out Air BNB’s for their intimate weddings? Search for Georgia Air BNBs that are large, have a great outdoor space, and allow weddings on the property. It’s a great way to find something unique and intimate.
22. Callanwolde Fine Arts Center – A quirky and charming fine arts center with lots of different looks and fancy rooms. It’s a really fun space.
23. Forsyth Park Inn – A bit of a drive to Savannah, but if you are looking for the quaint and quirky bed and breakfast vibe, this is for you!
24. A coffee shop – There are so many amazing Atlanta area coffee shops that are cool as heck. If you’re having a tiny wedding, why not try something a bit unique.
Looking for an Atlanta-based Wedding Photographer? I’d love to chat!
[…] unique after your wedding is important, but can be stressful to find. If you’ve decided to get married in Atlanta or fly out of Hartsfield-Jackson Airport for your honeymoon the next day, the grunt work has been […]